THE PERSONALIZED, EXPERIMENTAL, THERAPEUTIC CANCER VACCINE CALLED:
IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR COMPASSIONATE USE UNDER A PHASE I/II CLINICAL PROTOCOL
IN BANGKOK, THAILAND.
This experimental therapeutic vaccine is produced from a sample of your own tumor. The vaccine can be produced from almost any type of solid tumor, including:
Colorectal Cancer, Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Lung Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Renal Cell Carcinoma, Bladder Cancer, Other GI cancers (e.g., stomach, esophageal, liver, gall bladder), melanoma, gynecological cancers (e.g., ovarian, uterine, cervical, vaginal), sarcomas (including Karposi's Sarcoma*), thyroid cancer and some types of lymphoma.
* HIV/AIDS patients click on tab above for information on a special clinical trial.
- Have You Been Diagnosed with Metastatic Cancer?
- Is Your Cancer Not Responding to Chemotherapy or Are You Seeking an Alternative to Chemotherapy?
- Despite your Cancer, Are You Otherwise Generally Healthy?
- Would You Like to Try to an Experimental Approach to Attempt to Train Your Immune System to Kill Your Cancer and Potentially Protect you from Cancer Spread?
- Are You Willing and Able to Travel to Bangkok for a Month in Order to Obtain Access to this Experimental Therapeutic Vaccine Technology?
- Will You Agree to Cooperate with Study Doctors after you Return from Bangkok by Injecting the Experimental Vaccine at Home or at Your Regular Oncologist's Office and Provide Blood Samples, CT Scan Images and Possibly Biopsy Samples on a Set Schedule?
- Are You Willing to Support this Research by Paying the Costs for Participation?
If you answered "Yes" to all these questions, you may be eligible to participate in this CRCL-AlloVax™ clinical trial.To be screened for eligibility with no obligation or fee,click the "REGISTER NOW" tab and fill out the form.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEARN MORE:
- View the slide presentation that provides a background and description of the technology by clicking the View Slide Presentation icon at top.
- Detailed information about the trial is available on this website. You can view this information by clicking on the navigation tabs.
- You can text with a specialist on-line by clicking the Live Support icon on this site. Our trained specialists can answer your questions or can assist in obtaining any information you may need.
- THE CHAT FEATURE HAS A SIMULTANEOUS TRANSLATION FEATURE ENABLING YOU TO CHAT IN YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE.
- If you prefer to submit a written question, you can send your question or request in English via email by clicking on the Ask a Question icon at top. One of our specialists will answer you via email usually within 48h.
- If you wish to know if you are eligible to participate in this clinical trial, you can click the Register Now icon in order to be screened for eligibility for no cost and no obligation. A family member or care-giver can register on behalf of a patient.
This clinical trial is conducted in compliance with international standards for Good Clinical Practices (GCP/ICH). All patients are provided with informed consent and a financial services contract. The trial protocols are approved and monitored by an Institutional Review Board (Ethics Committee). An independent Data Safety Monitoring Board has been appointed for safety oversight. The Principle Investigator is a US- trained physician board certified in hematology/oncology.